All inclusive deluxe
2 nights accommodations and 1 day Grizzly bear viewing and bear photography - $1275 p.p.
Add an extra night for Saltwater fishing or River Fishing - $600
Our deluxe all-inclusive
Bear Viewing package includes:
- Transportation from Homer airport including transportation to all activities and shuttle back to the airport at the end of your stay.
- 2 nights accommodations at our deluxe log lodge located on the shores of Beluga Lake. Our units range from private cabins overlooking the lake to lodge units. All have private outside entrances with queen and full beds and full bathrooms.
- Accommodations are double occupancy.
- Fly out to the west side of Cook Inlet
for Brown Bear viewing - destinations will vary depending on the timing
of the salmon runs and can include the famous Brooks Falls in Katmai
National Park and the Katmai or Lake Clark National Park Coastal
regions. This is a photographer's special - call for more information
and recommendations - Remote overnights are available.
- All meals, Snacks, Soft drinks and
desserts. Our Chef will prepare the finest Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Hors'dourves are served before dinner and a fresh baked desert completes the days meal.
- Dinner Wine and Beer are included with all evening meals.
- Warm layered clothing
- Casual clothing
- Waterproof boots or shoes
- 2-piece rain suit
- Tennis shoes
- Hat or lucky cap
- Polarized sunglasses
- Suntan lotion
- Favorite Slipper